Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Complimenti trovo il joker stupendo.

2. Konstantin Chaykin
        +1   +1   -1

User deleted

Hello dear friends,

I am very pleased that many of you like the timepieces that I create. Thank you very much for your interest.

Unfortunately, I don't have an opportunity to answer each of your questions, to maintain a conversation online, I ask you to forgive me for that. You can always contact the Konstantin Chaykin manufactory via email or social networks - Facebook / Instagram. My team helps me with replies to emails and messages.

Now I'll try to comment on some of your messages.

We can export watches from Russia, we have a successful experience in delivering watches to different countries, and I assure you that we have no problems with this.

As for the Joker watches, they were released in two editions - steel and titanium, and unfortunately, both are sold out long ago. Now it is possible to order a bespoke Joker watch only - change the colour of the dial parts, make an engraving on the case back, choose the colour of the strap. You can try to create your own Joker here: https://wristmons.chaykin.ru/, you'll see the cost at the bottom of this page. Production time is from 4 months and depends on the complexity and number of changes.

All our official partners are listed on our website www.chaykin.ru. There on the website, you can read in more detail about all the models that we create.

I hope that I have answered at least some of your questions. I will be glad to answer other questions via email or social networks.

Best regards,

Konstantin Chaykin

3.     +1   -1

Forum Divinity

Group
    O&P Watches Mod.

Status
    Anonymous
    Welcome on O&P.

4.     +1   -1

Space Entity

Group
    Founder Members

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Konstantin Chaykin @ 6/11/2020, 10:50) 
    Hello dear friends,

I am very pleased that many of you like the timepieces that I create. Thank you very much for your interest.

Unfortunately, I don't have an opportunity to answer each of your questions, to maintain a conversation online, I ask you to forgive me for that. You can always contact the Konstantin Chaykin manufactory via email or social networks - Facebook / Instagram. My team helps me with replies to emails and messages.

We can export watches from Russia, we have a successful experience in delivering watches to different countries, and I assure you that we have no problems with this.

As for the Joker watches, they were released in two editions - steel and titanium, and unfortunately, both are sold out long ago. Now it is possible to order a bespoke Joker watch only - change the colour of the dial parts, make an engraving on the case back, choose the colour of the strap. You can try to create your own Joker here: https://wristmons.chaykin.ru/, you'll see the cost at the bottom of this page. Production time is from 4 months and depends on the complexity and number of changes.

All our official partners are listed on our website www.chaykin.ru. There on the website, you can read in more detail about all the models that we create.

I hope that I have answered at least some of your questions. I will be glad to answer other questions via email or social networks.

Best regards,

Konstantin Chaykin

A big honor having you with us!
    Your watches are so different and so fascinating!

5.     +1   -1

Forum User

Group

Status
    il joker rispecchia il mio sogno proibito :) un giorno mi toglierò lo sfizio! (speriamo).

6.     +1   -1

Group
    O&P Vice-Admin
    Presente nella fondazione di Roma e di O&P

Status
    Good morning Master Konstantin Chaykin, we know of all the commitments you have daily, but we are in a forum where we love to see previews of special processes, so we are also happy with macro photos and explanations of these processes. Thanks!!!!

7.     +1   +1   -1

Senator

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (Konstantin Chaykin @ 6/11/2020, 10:50) 
    Hello dear friends,

Best regards,

Konstantin Chaykin

Thank you, Master Konstantin Chaykin!
    I wrote a begin of my first words in this topic about my approach in this forum!
    A small tribute to a great Master from my pencil.....

287B9223-A17B-4A9B-9B75-CFF181AFC5BB

8.     +1   -1

Advanced Forum User

Group

Status
    I love Joker Watch!!! 3_3 :f:

9.     +1   -1

Senior User

Group

Status
    spectacular!

10.     +1   -1

Forum User

Group

Status
    Fantastico, osa dove altri non osano... un visionario, un luminare!!! Top Konstantin :I: :EM18:

11.     +1   -1

Forum Divinity

Group
    O&P Watches Mod.

Status
    Anonymous
    yIu0Fz

Konstantin Chaykin - “Wristmon” Santa 2021 Special Edition

12.     +1   -1

Senior User

Group

Status

Che spettacolo!!!🤡🤡🤡😍😍😍

13.     +1   -1

NON MODERABILE

Group
    O&P Admin

Status
    The Minotaur Watch, a new version of the Joker with a bronze case, is a tribute to the Year of the Ox of the chinese calendar 🦬

IMG_20210212_162822_171

14.     +1   -1

Advanced Forum User

Group

Status
    Dear Master, I saw on the internet this masterpiece made by you. But I don't understand how it works. I suppose the button on 2 o'clock show the minutes.
    But how it show for example 12 o'clock? Many thanks and really appreciate your fantastic creations. IMG_20210228_090003_022

15.     +1   -1

Forum Divinity

Group
    O&P Watches Mod.

Status
    Anonymous
    Il monolancetta Genius Temporis ha una caratteristica - probabilmente unica - di indicare sia le ore che i minuti con una sola lancetta in un modo molto particolare.
    Normalmente la lancetta indica le ore - sulla scala più esterna; quando si tiene premuto il pulsante ad h 2, la lancetta fa una torsione indicando i minuti sulla scala più interna:

64 replies since 2/11/2020, 08:54   7919 views