SIHH 2014: Jaeger-LeCoultre - Master Ultra Thin 1907 e Master Ultra Thin Grand Feu

« Older   Newer »

1.     +1   -1

Senior User

Group

Status
    Master Ultra Thin 1907: oro rosa, lancette dauphine, spessore 4,05 mm. Listino Italia Euro 15.300

Master Ultra Thin Grand Feu: oro bianco, lancette a foglia, quadrante smaltato, spessore 5,04 mm leggermente superiore a motivo dei diversi strati di smalto applicato al quadrante. Listino Italia Euro 33.400

Per entrambi Calibro 849 a carica manuale 21,600 A/h e diametro 39 mm.

e0eu
    oi1k
    iwwi
    In 1903, the Paris-based watchmaker Edmond Jaeger challenged the Swiss manufacture LeCoultre & Cie., managed by Jacques-David LeCoultre, to develop and produce the ultra-thin movements that he had conceived. The collaboration gave rise to a collection of ultra-thin pocket watches, including the LeCoultre 145 Calibre, the flattest mechanism of its time with a thickness of just 1.38 mm, produced from 1907 until the 1960s in 400 copies.

The alliance between Swiss precision and Parisian luxury intensified and proved so successful that, less than 20 years later, the brand became known under the double-barrelled name of Jaeger-LeCoultre.

The new Master Ultra Thin 1907 (ref. Q1292520), introduced by Jaeger-LeCoultre at the SIHH 2014 this year, celebrates the tradition of ultra thin watches of the Grande Maison.

Just 4.05 mm thin, the pink gold case of the Master Ultra Thin 1907 watch is shaped like a knife-blade to ensure en even thinner profile.

The 39 mm case houses the manually-wound Jaeger-LeCoultre Calibre 849 crafted, assembled and decorated by hand in the complications workshop of the Manufacture. It comprises 123 parts, has a 35-hour power reserve and is equipped with a balance beating at the frequency of 21,600 vibrations per hour.

The minimalist dial of the watch features two dauphine-type hands over the grained white dial punctuated by baton-type hour-markers that are doubled at 3, 6 and 9 o’clock. The minutes dots between two hour-markers are dusted with pink gold.

Driven by the same ultra-slim movement, the Jaeger-leCoultre Master Ultra Thin Grand Feu (ref. Q12935E1) features a white gold dial created using the traditional Grand Feu enamelling technique, which involves firing the watch face meticulously coated with successive layers of enamel at very high temperatures generally ranging from 800 to 900 degrees Celsius.

The inscription “Email Grand Feu” appears between the 7 and 8 o’clock numerals to remark the preciousness of this dial, completed by rhodiumed leaf-type hands.

The case of the Master Ultra Thin Grand Feu, crafted from white gold, is slightly thicker than the Master Ultra Thin 1907 (5.04 millimetres) in order to accommodate beneath the sapphire crystal the various enamel layers applied to the dial.

Both models come with an alligator leather strap secured by a pink or white gold pin buckle. Indicative retail prices without taxes are 12,500 Euro for the Master Ultra Thin 1907 and 27,000 Euro for the Master Ultra Thin Grand Feu.
    Fonte: www.timeandwatches.com/2014/02/sihh-2014-jaeger-lecoultre-master-ultra.html

2.     +1   -1

Space Entity

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    peccato che sia un po' troppo grande -_-

3.     +1   -1

Master Senator

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Belli.... anzi bellissimi...... è proprio lo stile di ultrapiatto che piace a me. Con il quadrante in smalto poi :wub: :wub: (anche se preferisco l'accoppiamento con una calda cassa in oro rosa o giallo...).

Peccato per i prezzi alti, anzi davvero proibitivi, per la versione in smalto e per il diametro eccessivo. I 36mm dovrebbero essere il limite assolutamente invalicabile per questo genere di orologi.

4. alessandro201
        +1   -1

User deleted

Penso che qualsiasi produttore segua un'approccio classico, difficilmente possa sbagliare.
    Chiaro che deve esserci pure varietà e soluzioni più estreme ma questo non significa che non si possa lo stesso essere lieti di simili uscite.
    Naturalmente, non considerando il prezzo, che trovo ingiustificato (così come per molti altri produttori e molti altri modelli).

5.     +1   -1

Advanced Senior User

Group

Status
    Bellissimi entrambi.

Quando si parla di classici JLC è una spanna (o due) avanti a tutti.

I prezzi sono alti, ma (quarzi e giapponesi a parte) non conosco un solo orologio che valga i soldi che costa.

6.     +1   -1

Space Entity

Group
    O&P Moderator
    Trento/Bologna/Rimini (quella vera, non Torre Pedrera)

Status
    CITAZIONE (S.M. @ 13/2/2014, 08:04) 
    Belli.... anzi bellissimi...... è proprio lo stile di ultrapiatto che piace a me. Con il quadrante in smalto poi :wub: :wub: (anche se preferisco l'accoppiamento con una calda cassa in oro rosa o giallo...).

Peccato per i prezzi alti, anzi davvero proibitivi, per la versione in smalto e per il diametro eccessivo. I 36mm dovrebbero essere il limite assolutamente invalicabile per questo genere di orologi.

Mi sento di quotare tutto

7.     +1   -1

Eminence of the Forum

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    Notevoli.

8. MacchinaDelTempo
        +1   -1

User deleted

Che classe...anche se non sono il mio genere.

9.     +1   -1

Eminence of the Forum

Group

Status
    bellissimi ma avrei preferito un diametro più contenuto.

10.     +1   -1

Senior User

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (BadoeroII @ 13/2/2014, 12:05) 

concordo ;)

11.     +1   -1

Advanced Senior User

Group

Status
    Ma che prezzi !! :wacko:

12.     +1   -1

Master Senator

Group

Status
    Anonymous
    CITAZIONE (Tifeo Pluto @ 13/2/2014, 11:18) 
    CITAZIONE (S.M. @ 13/2/2014, 08:04) 

Mi sento di quotare tutto

;)

13.     +1   -1

Advanced Forum User

Group

Status
    Belli...........

14.     +1   -1

Supreme Forum God

Group

Status
    CITAZIONE (BadoeroII @ 13/2/2014, 12:05) 

::I:

15.     +1   -1

Eminence of the Forum

Group

Status
    Sempre piaciuto..

17 replies since 13/2/2014, 00:36   590 views